11 November 2013

Audi 60 Variant

Pictures from my old timer -  Audi 60 Variant 1973


The car is for sale and you will find more information on Blocket.se
The car is complete and looks good inside, nothing broken. Used in in traffic only 9 years. Under the car every looks to be in good condition.

The exhasut system is complete and "new" from 1986 and also the clutch was changed at that time.
There is lot of spare parts with the car and there are no damage made on the original parts. I bought an Audi -69 due to use the parts. It was not approved and I took all the good parts before scrapping! There is even a towbar in the trunk from the old -69.er...!

I have also the original receipt since the day when my father bought the car..!
You can reach me at pebiloma@gmail.com and the price is 25 000 sek or best offer!
 




































 
 
 
 

No comments: