6 November 2013

Audi 60 Variant for sale!

My Audi 60 Variant is for sale! The car is from 1973 and has been in the same family since it was new! It was used between 1973 and 1979 by my father and the storage in a garage until I took my driving license. It was in use again between 1986 and 1988 then it was placed in another garage 1991.

It has been in the garage since then and are now for sale! I will load up some pictures on our blogg and during the week it will come up on different sites in Sweden.

If you are interested or would like to have more pictures you can contact me at:
pebiloma@gmail.com


The car is placed in the south of Sweden!


It has been parked here since 1991..!



Good looking inside, nothin damaged at all!


Lot of dust on the car


The luggage is full of spare parts!


Looking good inside, everything is ompletely! original door sides without loud speeakers in the spare parts storage!


No comments: